Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lord, of hope come now to me. 

When I look within I see such need of healing and change.  So many scars and struggles.  So much need of knowledge and compassion.  Within myself I know I don’t have the resources I need to do what needs to be done or even the wisdom to understand what needs to be done. 

So come now and be my hope.  Be the one who can bring change and healing.  Be my wisdom and bring to me your love.  Be the one resource that enables me to be and do what I need to be and do.  By your sacrifice on the cross make my soul and spirit whole. Lord have mercy on this sinner. 

When I look at all the relationships in my life.  They need your restored and revived.  There are some empty chairs in my heart which will never be filled and so I sense deep loneliness.  There are some chairs empty because people I desire to be in them stay on the outside of my heart.  I don’t know how to reach out.  Don’t know how to effectively love.  

So come now and show me how to relate to people.  Open doors of communication.  Help me listen and respond in a way that reflects your love to others.  Fill the chairs in my heart with people who will be blessed my being in my inner circle and who will be a source of help of your help to me.  Restore my relationships to be holy and whole.  Lord have mercy.  


Lord of hope come to me now.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment