Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lord of love teach me to love!

Lord of love,  let me this day have wisdom in my words and actions.  Keep me from failing to love as you would have me love this day.  

Restore to me my strength and hope.  Lift me up out of my weakness and doubts.  Show me the potential that still is in me by your grace to bring your good and glory to others.  Let me see the words I should speak today and the deeds I should do today.  

Lord help me to not leave in fear of illusions but to see clearly reality from your perspective.  Save me from the anxiety of worry over things I have no control or are only the imaginations of my mind.  Help me give to you my true concerns and struggles.  Save me from my temptations.  Destroy the plan of the devil for my life. 


Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment