Thursday, January 28, 2016

Meditation on Hebrews 10:11-25

Meditation on Hebrews 10:11-25

Lord Messiah Jesus you have made a single, complete, and absolute sacrifice for all time for the sins and moral failings of your people and even now are at the right hand of God the Father, awaiting the time when every enemy of your redemptive kingdom will be overcome. By means of your single offering on the cross, you have made your, people free of guilt and condemnation forever. 

Lord, Holy Spirit, now help us be in touch with the transformation of our hearts you have made by placing the principles of righteousness into us and transforming us from the inside out. 

Lord Jesus, how can we ever appreciate or thank you for our total forgiveness and the removal of the account of our lawful deeds. 

I come before you confident of your love and acceptance of me for you have sacrificed everything for me. 

High Priest Jesus, pray for me today and help your perfect will be done in my life. Sing to my conscience your song of grace, love, and pardon that I might not condemn myself. Allow me to hold steady my confession of you as the Messiah all the days of my life. You are faithful and will keep your promises to me. 

Lord, stir me up inwardly to hunger and thirst for righteousness. Let me seek to see your will to be done on earth as in heaven. Allow me to be an encourager to others to seek YOU as well. Grant me a desire to fellowship with other believers that we may encourage each other. 

Lord, revive, renew, reform, and restore your Church. Fill us with the Holy Spirit and know how to reach this generation with your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment