Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Meditation on Hebrews 3:12-19

Meditation on Hebrews 3:12-19

Lord, let me be awake and careful in the guarding the condition of my heart. Lord, let me hear of YOUR goodness, greatness, and grace in YOUR sacrifice upon the cross for my sins and the victory of YOUR resurrection from the dead so that by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT my faith, trust, confidence, and reliance upon YOU and YOU alone will grow more and more. 

Let not sin, rebellion and unbelief harden my heart. Take from me the heart of stone and give to me a sensitive and responsive heart. Let my faith be true, enduring, sincere, and real. 

Lord, now awaken your people in all nations. Take us out of our sleep and make us alert over the condition of our souls. Send fresh wind and fire to us that we will reflect your love and wisdom before a watching world. Lord have mercy now upon us. Help us. Revive us, Renew us. Restore us. Reform us. Lord, let your light shine brightly in this day and push back the darkness that surrounds us. Lord, act now! Come quickly ,Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment