Friday, May 13, 2016

Lord be our helper today!

(11) Be not far from me, for trouble is near;For there is none to help. ... (19) But You, O LORD, be not far off;O You, my help, hasten to my assistance. ... (24) For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;Nor has He hidden His face from him;But when he cried to Him for help, He heard. [Psa 22:11, 19, 24 NASB] (20) Our soul waits for the LORD;He is our help and our shield. [Psa 33:20 NASB]
Lord, I need you to help me now.
Be not far from me. Trouble is near me on every side. Complex and with multiple layers . There is none beside you to be of help. Come quickly now and hold me up. Do not despise my affliction. Have empathy for my sorrow, fear, and pain. Do not hide your face from me in my weakness. Hear me now as I beg for your help.
LORD, Messiah Jesus you are my help and shield. I will wait to see YOU deliver me from this time of struggle. Help me endure. Help me give you praise for you are my helper, friend, and Savior. You are my trust. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment