Sunday, February 7, 2016

Meditation on Hebrews 13:17-25

Meditation on Hebrews 13:17-25

Lord, grant me submissive heart to those you have sent to watch over my soul. Help me receive help to grow in grace in a humble attitude. 

Lord, watch over the leaders of your Church. May they lead with a clear conscience and desire to act honorably in every action they take both in their ministry and in their private lives. Lord, may this be true of me. 

Lord equip me with everything good I need to do your will on earth as in heaven. Allow my life's actions be pleasing in YOUR sight through Your suffering, LORD Jesus. May the greatness of your character and competence in redeeming sinners be seen in me that people may be in awe and deep respect for your compassionate love. 

Lord, you who are brought back from the dead and are my great shepherd who shed the blood of the eternal covenant, remember that we are just dust, and so very frail, come now and lead us through this time of travail. 

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment