Saturday, November 7, 2015

Lord, come now and take this day and use it

Lord, who is always present and always loving, come now to me and help me turn over to you the huge issues and struggles of the people who are hurting and are wounded.  Help me with my issues and struggles.  Heal my hurts and wounds.  Come now GREAT ONE and act in powerful ways.  

Help me deal with the differences of my friends and see in those differences your design.  Protect my feelings from being hurt by small things that do not matter.  Use my efforts to serve you for good.  

Lord, I release to you my great concerns and hopes.  Lift up my spirits when I am discouraged.  

LORD of life come now and revive and renew us  Bring us back to the reality of your sacrifice for our sins and the determination you have to see your kingdom come to earth as it is in heaven.


Help us be of one mind and heart.  Give us clear vision.  Help us to be transformed by your word.  Lord have mercy.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment