Sunday, November 8, 2015

Open the eyes of my heart Lord!

Eternal Creator, Redeemer, Savior, and Judge, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Great Triune infinite Godhead, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, hear now my cry to you the one true Ultimate One. 

You are awesome in goodness, greatness, and grace.  You are beyond my greatest thoughts of you.  Help me see you more clearly that I may worship you more truly.  

Forgive me my lack of love and moral failures due to the sacrifice you made upon the cross to purchase me back to your love and fellowship.  Renew my spirit that I might seek your will in all aspects of my life.  Fill me with the Spirit that I might say the right things and allow the fruit of the Spirit flow through me that I might do the right things motivated by the right attitude.  Control me this day in all that I believe, think, say, feel, and do.  Possess me this day and reflect your Love and Truth through me.  Let others see you more clearly though me this day.  


Convert or cripple those who are prone to violence and terror.  Allow Isis to collapse from within.  Take from them their power to hurt.  Watch over and give strength to the persecuted church around the world.  Let their blood and suffering be that which leads to greatest time of gospel awakening in all history.  Move now upon us and provide for us a time of great revival.   Lord have mercy.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment