Thursday, August 13, 2015

Dear forever Father, lover and provider, guider and giver, and the one who rules over all things to bring them to full kingdom potential, let me be heard before the throne of grace this day because of the sacrifice of Messiah Jesus on the cross for my sins.  Lord have mercy, Messiah have mercy, Lord have mercy.

Be my strength and shield this day.  Lift me up out of my deep weariness, Provide me new energy and clarity of mind about what I should do, the order I should do it in, and the method by which it should be done.  Give to me a clear outline and plan for this day so that it may produce the most useful fruit of love possible.  Lord have mercy, Messiah have mercy, Lord have mercy.

Forgive me my moral failures.  Especially those that I did not see to be acts lacking love at the time I did them but simply rightly to define or understand love at the time.  My transgression was to my ignorance and blindness.  I should have seen and I should have known, but I had failed to think and ponder.  So I acted on instinct instead of insight and fell short of your will and way.  LORD have mercy on me for these immoral deeds and lead me more and more this day into the paths of righteousness and peace.

Lord provide for me insight and a knowledge of your ways of love this day.  Let me quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to act without clear understanding. Keep me from pride and show me the path of humility.  Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment