Friday, August 14, 2015

Lord, help me this day to see you more clearly and understand better who you are and what you are up to in my life.
Help me to see the goodness of your character and the competence of all your deeds. Grant me the understanding faith to perceive your actions in my life and the lives of others.
Also grant me the faith to trust you even when I don’t understand or comprehend what you are doing or why.
When I am ready to fall catch me.
When sorrow would drown me lift me up into the truth of your promises and love.
Forgive me for the times I do not believe or trust. Forgive me for the times I do not love as I should love. Forgive me my failures to be like you in my relationships. Cover me from head to toe in your forgiving grace. Wash me clean of my great sins. Help me feel forgiven, accepted, and adopted this day.
Thank you for dying for my sins on the cross and giving me hope through your resurrection from the dead. Today let me find my rest in you. Restore my soul and give me your inner peace this day.
Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. Amen Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment