Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lord of storm and rain, help me!

Lord of storm and rain.  Help me to see your power as greater than my power.  Simple reality but my heart can deny even these most basic truths.  Let me be humble enough to see myself as who you have made me and wise enough not to consider myself more than I really am.  

Lord today produce in me an ability to worship you in Spirit, passion, integrity, and Truth.  May your true character and competence be revealed in my praise, prayers, and pondering before you in corporate fellowship with other believes in the gospel.  Help us now to find in you ultimate and transforming worth.  


Lord I deliver to you my fears, struggles, doubts, and needs.  Come now and help me rest in your great sacrificial and atoning act of love upon the cross.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment