Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lord show me your will

Lord Father, good, great, and full of grace.  Full wise to know what to do and fully able to do it.  You are perfect in holy and good character and totally effective in your competence.  You are worthy of trust and awe.  Allow me to see YOU as you are and the compassion of your heart in the LORD Jesus.  Let me see Jesus today.  Open the eyes of my heart by the HOLY SPIRIT.  Open my hears that I might hear.  Take me out of darkness and into your bright and perfect light.  

Lord what would you want me to to do in the last three months of 2015?  What are your priorities for my life and ministry?  What do you want me to do, say, and feel?  What is most important to you in my life right now?  Show me and give me the wisdom I need to see your will for my life.  

Lord what would you want me to do in 2016?  In this New Year coming what things that I am now doing would you want me to stop?  What new things would you like me to add?  How would you like me to nurture my soul that I currently don’t do?  Show me more effective ways to make disciples for you.  Lord show me the path that will lead to a sane, stable, and spiritual lifestyle  that perfectly fits this stage of my life and ministry.  


Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment