Sunday, January 17, 2016

Meditation on Hebrews 5:7-14

Meditation on Hebrews 5:7-14

Lord, allow me to have the faith to offer up loud cries and tears in my prayers and supplications as you did in your sojourn in your first advent.  Help me believe that all power is able to respond to fervent, righteous,  and sincere prayer.  Increase my trust in your power and willingness to answer wise prayers.  

Help me to learn to obey motivated by faith and love.  Grant me the wisdom to see that sometimes doing the right thing will bring suffering.  Obedience many times demands to suffer.  

Lord, Messiah Jesus be my high priest and remember me before the throne of grace  Help me to see the wisdom of obeying you and forgive me when I fail by your great grace.  

Help me to discern what is good and evil as you discern it.  Help me master the basics of the faith that I may be able and ready to become a mature disciple in thoughts and deeds.  Help me not get stuck or backside.  Instead, LORD, grant me a growing faith, love and  hope.  

Lord have mercy and let me honor you and be helped by you.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment