Thursday, January 28, 2016

Meditation on John 6:16-27

Meditation on John 6:16-27

Lord, help me not be afraid this day. I find myself in rough waters. Change seems to be on every side. It is dark and cold. The wind of life seems to blow against me and it takes a lot of effort to just make it through each day. 

Help me hear your voice saying to me today to not be afraid because you are with me. Come now to me and be with me during this storm. 

Lord, help me seek you not for what you can provide for me. Allow me to seek you because you are worthy of being sought. In YOU, Lord Jesus, is the gift of eternal life, a perfect union and communion with God forever. 

Help me not value temporary things as more important than eternal reality. Permit me the insight to be heavenly minded this day. Help me not drown in the struggles of the storm but to be lifted into the glory of your eternal throne. Lord have mercy now and meet me where I am at. 

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment