Saturday, December 19, 2015

Meditation on 2 Peter 2:1-10

Lord, protect your people from false teachers and destructive deceptions. Allow the people to recognize the danger of leading people astray and awaken them to the truth in Messiah Jesus. 

Good Lord, help me to understand that you know how to save the godly under trials and place those who will not repent under your punishment. You have brought angels under just judgment, destroyed the ancient world in the flood, and turned Sodom/Gomorrah into ashes. You have spared faithful Noah and righteous Lot in the middle of days filled with your righteous destruction of rebellious and morally evil cultures. 

Lord, guard my heart against all rebellion and grant me a thirst for righteousness inspired by a response to your great redemption. Lord, I believe, provide to me more faith to overcome all my unbelief by your grace. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment